This information posted below is also in your Seniorleads account. Please login to your Seniorleads account and on the left side, click the link "how to control lead flow" We also have a video "How to control your lead flow" at this page https://seniorleads.com/training
HOW TO CONTROL YOUR LEAD FLOW
1. Eliminate prospect types (can only be done on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month).
2. If your radius is over 10 miles, reduce to 10 miles (can only be done on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month). Note that if you have selected the specific zip code option, rather than adjust the radius, you remove zip codes.
3. If your radius is already at 10 miles or less AND you have received MORE THAN 5 leads in 5 (or fewer) consecutive days, including the date of your request, you can reduce your radius in half using the link below the next paragraph (e.g. from 10 miles to 5 miles).
If you continue to receive more than 5 leads in the next consecutive 5 (or fewer) days after your radius reduction, you can then reduce your radius again (e.g. from 5 miles to 3 miles) using the link below. And if you continue to receive more than 5 leads in the following 5 consecutive days after the last radius reduction, you can again reduce the radius to 2 miles. Please see examples below. This paragraph does not apply to the specific zip code option.
Use this link to reduce your radius if you meet the conditions:(log into your Seniorleads account, click "How to control lead flow" on the left side of the page and you will find this link when the page opens)
Your radius is already at 10 miles or less
You have received more than 5 leads within 5 (or fewer) consecutive days
4. Use the pause feature. If your account has been active for 30 days or more, the pause feature can be activated any Thursday in your back office to temporarily pause leads (for up to 30 days). You must log in to activate this feature and here is the direct link
5. Switch from the typical radius configuration (central zip code with radius around it) to Option B -- the specific zip code option. You can make that change at any time (no need to wait until a 1st or 3rd Thursday of the month) by completing and returning this form http://www.seniorleads.com/resources/addendum-optionb.pdf
6. THERE IS NO WAY TO JUST TURN THE LEADS OFF AND ON AS WE PLACE YOUR ADS IN BI-WEEKLY INTERVALS AND PAY FOR THEM IN ADVANCE. Once placed, there is nothing that can be done until the end of the 2 week interval (1st or 3rd Thursday of the month). Note that you can use items 3 and 5 above at ANY time to control your lead flow if they apply